Christopher soper on Boring Nigerian Scam Mail: PART-PAYMENT VALUED $8.3M UNITED STATES DOLLARSI need to open my e-mail with my I pad
Georgia Murc on Review on Advertising Network for Publishers: GunggoI've used Gunggo in the very recent past. I have been working with them and my site for about 1...
domain reseller on Tutorial: How to Transfer Domains Out Of GoDaddy’s ResellersIf you are hoping to become a domain name reseller you will need to have a reseller hosting account with...
About this blog
Last updated: September 27, 2008
This blog is hosted by MacHouse. We make video tutorials mainly for Mac users. Our video tutorials are only open to members. We no longer offer video tutorials to guests or freeloaders.
if you wish to contact us, please click on ‘contact’ at the top menu bar. For more information on how to obtain a membership to view 340+ video tutorials, please click on this link. Finally, in order to see a list of our video tutorials, please go to ‘VTC Home.’
Click here for ‘About MacHouse.’
Welcome. We have very simple rules.
- No irrelevant hyperlinks, no advertising – Our blogs have been used by Internet spammers, who advertise their porn sites, online gambling sites and other websites that aren’t necessarily have to do with the subjects of ours. These spammers post a hyperlink or more to lure visitors to their site(s) and run away. If you ever post a comment that is linked to your website or any other website that is irrelevant to the subjects of ours, we will block your IP address instantly and permanently. Likewise, don’t post a comment just for the purpose of advertising a website. No matter how you do it, you will get busted within 24 hours. Once you get caught, your IP address will be black-listed WordPress-wide.
- No offensive comments – Do not post comments that insult particular individuals including website administrators and moderators. Do not use vulgar language. Writing in a disrespectful manner will not be condone. We surely deserve some respect.
- No piracy talk
- Saving video files – Please do NOT save video files. We would rather like you to come visit us.
- Contacting us- If you would like to contact us, please click on ‘Contact’ at the top menu bar. Please do not write insults or threats. Unless you are a donation member, please do not send your grievance. And we do not answer your questions regarding problems you may have with your applications as MacHouse is not a software developer.
- Getting involved – If you simply want to watch video tutorials, you shouldn’t be visiting this website. We provide this website so that people can exchange information after watching our video tutorials. We do not welcome freeloaders, and freeloaders may temporarily lose access to our websites.
- Do not post a mere, single or two-line comment like “Hello!,” “OK” with no context. Chinese, Brazilian and Russian comment spammers often use such silly comments to get accepted and then post spam comments.
- No ‘what to do’ or suggestions – The blog comment area is designed for visitors to exchange information, not for them to post complaints or suggestions directed to the website administrator.
- No resale, no redistribution of tutorial videos
This is a private website made possible mostly by kind endowments of Tom Bluewater who has devoted his time and wealth. You have a choice of following or not following the rules above. But if you fail to follow the simple rules above and/or instructions posted at ‘How to Use This Blog,’ whatever the reason is and whatever your excuse is, you will be kept away from all our websites. Furthermore, once you are determined that you are a comment spammer, you are most likely to be rejected WordPress-wide.